ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR FALL 2021.
Here's what we bet you're like: You’re good at getting people talking so that everyone’s on the same page. You know the answers to the hard questions, or you’re ready to research until you do. You’ve got a day planner and ,yes, the tabs are color-coded. If this describes you, then TBC’s Account Management internship is designed to provide you with first-hand insights into the workings of a full-service advertising Agency, specifically in the Client Services discipline. You’ll learn how to communicate with clients to understand their needs, follow projects from conception to execution, and represent the Agency to the world.
While this position focuses on Account Management, we encourage our interns to engage with other departments, including Media, PR, Social Media, and Creative, to gain the most well-rounded Agency experience.
Your activities as an Account Management intern may include, but are not limited to:
- Gathering and organizing product, market, and competitive information for existing and potential Clients
- Documenting Client approvals and/or changes
- Reviewing and providing feedback on creative, media plans, and media reports
- QAing social media campaigns against Client-approved creative and content
- Providing hands-on assistance on-set for TV, video, and photoshoot productions
- Assisting with Client and vendor billing
- Collaborating on agency promotion projects and events
- Developing content for internal daily and monthly Agency newsletters
What We’re Looking For From You:
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail
- Willingness to listen and learn
- Time management and ability to prioritize projects
- If you are interning remotely, accessibility via phone and email during your assigned working hours is a must
How to Apply
Email your resume and a cover letter explaining why you’re interested in an internship with TBC to firstname.lastname@example.org.