TBC is looking for a Motion Designer to join the creative team. As a Motion Designer you will work collaboratively with creative directors, art directors, and designers to animate graphics, edit branded content, and bring static illustrations and storyboards to life.
The ideal person is well versed in motion graphics, design principles and video production, and comfortable using whatever tools necessary to get the job done. Must be proficient in Adobe CC including After Effects, Premiere, Photoshop and Illustrator, and comfortable working efficiently through tight timelines.
- Collaborate with team members from initial concept to final production
- Work with direction from other members of the creative team, while also not shying away from contributing your own creative ideas
- Take pieces of static content or storyboards and bring them to life with motion
- All ranges of motion graphics & animation
- Content editing content for web and social
- Ability to propose creative concepts and develop storyboards on your own is a plus
Characteristics & Qualifications
- Solid knowledge of the latest suite of Adobe programs
- Experience with production workflows, particularly between multiple programs or applications
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Solid understanding of digital and social media content platforms
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Appetite for learning and growing
- Team player
- Passion for creative work
It’s not by accident that 60% of our team has been at TBC for over 5 years!
We take pride fostering an Agency culture that allows our employees to be fulfilled both professionally and personally. While the approach is ever evolving to meet the needs of our team, the following four Cultural Pillars are foundational: Social, Philanthropic, Professional Development, and Personal Enrichment. To follow are examples of how these Cultural Pillars come to life:
We have a committee that’s dedicated to making sure TBC isn’t all work and no play. With input from all corners of the agency, they plan activities and events all year long. One of our favorites is the Annual Cornhole Tournament, but the committee is also known for planning awesome:
- Potluck Cooking Contests
- Offsite Happy Hours
- Football (and Fútbol) Viewing Parties
- Scavenger Hunts
- Wine Tastings
- Fitness Fridays
Throughout each year, TBC collectively supports various charities that are important to the Agency and our team members. In the past these have included:
- House of Ruth
- Beans & Bread
- Epilepsy Foundation
- Midtown Academy
- NAACP Legal Defense Fund
- Lunch and Learns
- Cross-department Training
- Professional Memberships
- Subject Matter Conferences
- Industry expert 1:1 Training
- 9 paid holidays
- 401K matching
- Paid time off and vacation
- Flex Time Policy
- Agency closed between Christmas and New Year
- Summer Fridays
Last, but not least, Kindness Matters
We’ve learned most agency folks fall into one of two categories: the ones who refill the coffee maker and the ones who don’t. We far prefer the former, not just because we love coffee, but because considerate humans make considerate co-workers. Before we’re TBC’s copywriters or media planners, we’re people. Kindness isn’t always easy and patience takes practice, but when we prioritize goodwill, we do great work we can all feel good about together.
Interested applicants may send their creative samples and resumes to email@example.com
Let’s work together.
There’s nothing surface about TBC. Clients return to us time and time again because of our mastery of their industries and our appetite for innovation. With that expertise comes results. TBC delivers great work at the speed of market, at an efficient cost and with proven outcomes.