We are looking for a strategic thinking, detail-oriented Media Supervisor to join our media team. Our Media Supervisors work to develop research-based cross-platform media recommendations and are adept at thinking outside the box to find ways to stretch our client’s budgets and make their dollars work harder. This is an individual contributor role reporting to the Media Directors.
- Development of media strategies that perform in tandem with an integrated advertising approach, as well as hands-on campaign execution
- Writing media recommendations, POVs, and competitive analysis decks
- Analyzing campaign performance, identifying strategic opportunities, and facilitating change to ultimately meet and exceed client KPIs
- Managing relationships with vendor partners and keeping internal teams up to date on developments in the media space
- Regularly interacting with clients, presenting media recommendations, campaign analysis, POVs, etc.
- Working with other agency team members to integrate media campaign reporting and analysis with other reporting outputs, helping to develop data visualization and presentation
- Overseeing the day-to-day tasks of junior media team members and mentoring their growth and development
- 5-7 years of experience planning multi-media, multi-market campaigns, including a minimum of 2 years of online planning and buying, and ideally having managed campaigns with annual budgets totaling $1MM+
- Demonstrated experience planning and managing multi-channel media campaigns inclusive of a variety of media platforms
- Proficiency in end-to-end campaign set-up, management, optimization, and performance reporting methods across digital media platforms
- Ability to interpret, compile, summarize and communicate learnings, striving to continuously improve the ROI of a client’s budget
- Solid understanding of Google Analytics and other web analytics tools
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint combined with strong written and communication skills, including experience presenting to Clients
- Familiarity with syndicated media research tools such as Resonate, MRI, Scarborough, SQAD, Kantar, etc.
- Aptitude for managing multiple tasks with attention to details, deadlines, budgets, and timelines
- Ability to work well independently and collaborate effectively with client services teams
- Passion for media and a drive to continue to learn more and keep up-to-date with latest trends and best practices In depth knowledge of media planning, negotiation, implementation and performance analysis
- High energy, assertive, take-charge personality
- Desire and ability to go above and beyond
It’s not by accident that 60% of our team has been at TBC for over 5 years!
We take pride fostering an Agency culture that allows our employees to be fulfilled both professionally and personally. While the approach is ever evolving to meet the needs of our team, the following four Cultural Pillars are foundational: Social, Philanthropic, Professional Development, and Personal Enrichment. To follow are examples of how these Cultural Pillars come to life:
We have a committee that’s dedicated to making sure TBC isn’t all work and no play. With input from all corners of the agency, they plan activities and events all year long. One of our favorites is the Annual Cornhole Tournament, but the committee is also known for planning awesome:
- Potluck Cooking Contests
- Offsite Happy Hours
- Football (and Fútbol) Viewing Parties
- Scavenger Hunts
- Wine Tastings
- Fitness Fridays
Throughout each year, TBC collectively supports various charities that are important to the Agency and our team members. In the past these have included:
- Unified Efforts
- House of Ruth
- Beans & Bread
- Epilepsy Foundation
- Midtown Academy
- NAACP Legal Defense Fund
- Lunch and Learns
- Cross-department Training
- Professional Memberships
- Subject Matter Conferences
- Industry expert 1:1 Training
- Unlimited PTO
- Up to 15 paid holidays
- 401K matching
- Parental Leave Policy
- Flex Time Policy
- Agency closed between Christmas and New Year
- Summer Fridays
- Cell Phone Stipend
Last, but not least, Kindness Matters
We’ve learned most agency folks fall into one of two categories: the ones who refill the coffee maker and the ones who don’t. We far prefer the former, not just because we love coffee, but because considerate humans make considerate co-workers. Before we’re TBC’s copywriters or media planners, we’re people. Kindness isn’t always easy and patience takes practice, but when we prioritize goodwill, we do great work we can all feel good about together.
If your experience, professional goals and personal outlook are aligned with this description, please apply by sending your resume and statement of interest to Erin Borkowski at email@example.com.
Let’s work together.
There’s nothing surface about TBC. Clients return to us time and time again because of our mastery of their industries and our appetite for innovation. With that expertise comes results. TBC delivers great work at the speed of market, at an efficient cost and with proven outcomes.