TBC is looking for an Email Marketing Specialist to join its expanding creative team. This hybrid designer and developer role allows for close collaboration with content strategists and copywriters, creative directors and designers, as well as developers and project managers for support. The ideal person for this role is comfortable working within brand guidelines and email design systems to create and execute engaging email campaigns for our clients.
- Design and develop HTML emails to support the campaign production process and execution of the marketing calendar
- Work within established email design system and templates, but with the ability to create custom, mobile-friendly email templates when needed
- Collaborate with cross functional teams, working closely with a creative directors and designers, as well as developers and project managers
- Comply with all email best practices and guidelines, with an emphasis on WCAG accessibility standards for design and code
- Provide guidance when needed on legal compliance and privacy considerations that impact email marketing campaigns
- Utilize tools such as Litmus to perform QA and render testing across devices, email clients, and ESPs
- Ensure seamless client handoff and upload of final deliverables to various platforms
Characteristics & Qualifications
- 2-to-4 years of experience designing and developing email marketing campaigns in an agency or relevant client environment
- Proficient coding bulletproof emails using HTML, CSS, and Ampscript to be deployed through various Email Service Providers (ESP). Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience is a plus
- Familiarity with with cloud hosting platforms such as AWS S3
- Proven ability to work within Figma and Adobe Creative Suite applications
- Hands-on experience working within a design system is a plus.
- Experience with CRM/database email features such as personalization, variable content, automation
- Knowledge of privacy laws such as CAN-SPAM, CASL, GDPR, etc.
- Strong person project management skills and exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to shift gears in a fast-paced environment are a must
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred. Previous agency experience useful but not required.
Interested applicants may send their creative samples and resumes to email@example.com
It’s not by accident that 60% of our team has been at TBC for over 5 years!
We take pride fostering an Agency culture that allows our employees to be fulfilled both professionally and personally. While the approach is ever evolving to meet the needs of our team, the following four Cultural Pillars are foundational: Social, Philanthropic, Professional Development, and Personal Enrichment. To follow are examples of how these Cultural Pillars come to life:
We have a committee that’s dedicated to making sure TBC isn’t all work and no play. With input from all corners of the agency, they plan activities and events all year long. One of our favorites is the Annual Cornhole Tournament, but the committee is also known for planning awesome:
- Potluck Cooking Contests
- Offsite Happy Hours
- Football (and Fútbol) Viewing Parties
- Scavenger Hunts
- Wine Tastings
- Fitness Fridays
Throughout each year, TBC collectively supports various charities that are important to the Agency and our team members. In the past these have included:
- Unified Efforts
- House of Ruth
- Beans & Bread
- Epilepsy Foundation
- Midtown Academy
- NAACP Legal Defense Fund
- Lunch and Learns
- Cross-department Training
- Professional Memberships
- Subject Matter Conferences
- Industry expert 1:1 Training
- Unlimited PTO
- Up to 15 paid holidays
- 401K matching
- Parental Leave Policy
- Flex Time Policy
- Agency closed between Christmas and New Year
- Summer Fridays
- Cell Phone Stipend
Last, but not least, Kindness Matters
We’ve learned most agency folks fall into one of two categories: the ones who refill the coffee maker and the ones who don’t. We far prefer the former, not just because we love coffee, but because considerate humans make considerate co-workers. Before we’re TBC’s copywriters or media planners, we’re people. Kindness isn’t always easy and patience takes practice, but when we prioritize goodwill, we do great work we can all feel good about together.
Again, interested applicants may send their creative samples and resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Let’s work together.
There’s nothing surface about TBC. Clients return to us time and time again because of our mastery of their industries and our appetite for innovation. With that expertise comes results. TBC delivers great work at the speed of market, at an efficient cost and with proven outcomes.