We are looking for a Digital Analyst with a minimum of 2 years of experience to join our team. Our Digital Analysts are adept at keeping their eyes on the data while at the same time being able to think big picture and make our client’s dollars work harder. Job requirements are as follows:
- Managing and compiling media campaign data from various campaign platforms while developing KPI frameworks and digital analytics tagging recommendations to support the collection of the data needed for reporting
- Monitoring day-to-day campaign performance and maintaining in-depth understanding of client’s overall business and marketing objectives, constantly analyzing campaign performance for optimization opportunities and working to uncover trends and areas for campaign optimization
- Expertise in creating dashboards and reports in client friendly formats that assess campaign delivery against KPIs and identify opportunities to improve campaign performance, with the ability to communicate and visualize metrics into a digestible format for all levels of understanding
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Adwords, and Microsoft Adcenter; knowledge of Google Tag Manager and Google Campaign Manager a plus
- Prior experience with third party ad-serving and campaign trafficking preferred
- Highly organized and able to prioritize multiple demands in a fast-paced environment, demonstrating an ability to manage multiple tasks with attention to details, deadlines, and budgets
- Experienced in data management and well-versed in the use of analytical tools such as Microsoft Excel, Google Data Studio, Tableau, or other BI tools, combined with strong written and communication skills
- Ability to work well independently and collaborate effectively with media and client services teams
Ideal Candidate has Bachelor’s degree and previous experience as a digital or reporting analyst.
If your experience, professional goals and personal outlook are aligned with this description, please apply by sending your resume and statement of interest to Erin Borkowski at firstname.lastname@example.org.
It’s not by accident that 60% of our team has been at TBC for over 5 years!
We take pride fostering an Agency culture that allows our employees to be fulfilled both professionally and personally- an approach that led to TBC being named a Top Workplace by the Baltimore Sun in 2021. While the approach is ever evolving to meet the needs of our team, the following four Cultural Pillars are foundational: Social, Philanthropic, Professional Development, and Personal Enrichment. To follow are examples of how these Cultural Pillars come to life:
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible work arrangements (office/remote/hybrid)
- 9 paid holidays
- 401K matching
- Flex Time Policy
- Phone reimbursement policy
- Paid parental leave
- Agency closed between Christmas and New Year
- Summer Fridays
- Lunch and Learns
- Cross-department Training
- Professional Memberships
- Subject Matter Conferences
- Industry expert 1:1 Training
Throughout each year, TBC collectively supports various charities that are important to the Agency and our team members. In the past these have included:
- United Efforts
- House of Ruth
- Beans & Bread
- Epilepsy Foundation
- Midtown Academy
- NAACP Legal Defense Fund
We have a committee that’s dedicated to making sure TBC isn’t all work and no play. With input from all corners of the agency, they plan activities and events all year long. One of our favorites is the Annual Cornhole Tournament, but the committee is also known for planning awesome:
- Potluck Cooking Contests
- In-person offsite and Zoom happy hours
- Football (and Fútbol) Viewing Parties
- Scavenger Hunts
- Wine Tastings
- Fitness Fridays
Last, but not least, Kindness Matters
We’ve learned most agency folks fall into one of two categories: the ones who refill the coffee maker and the ones who don’t. We far prefer the former, not just because we love coffee, but because considerate humans make considerate co-workers. Before we’re TBC’s copywriters or media planners, we’re people. Kindness isn’t always easy and patience takes practice, but when we prioritize goodwill, we do great work we can all feel good about together.
Let’s work together.
There’s nothing surface about TBC. Clients return to us time and time again because of our mastery of their industries and our appetite for innovation. With that expertise comes results. TBC delivers great work at the speed of market, at an efficient cost and with proven outcomes.