TBC is seeking a passionate and seasoned advertising professional to join our team in the role of Account Supervisor. Our Account Supervisors provide strategic leadership and seamless management of projects from kick-off to completion, ensuring our Clients’ needs are met and expectations exceeded.
Account Supervisors are expected to operate with some autonomy while also taking direction from Director-level colleagues and reporting critical information to Account Directors with regularity. Our ideal candidate will function as the day-to-day supervisor of Account Executives and Assistant Account Executives, accepting responsibility for their work product, as well as their training and development. Account Supervisors report directly to a Group Account Director or Account Director and are expected to constructively manage and respectfully collaborate with colleagues and leaders of other disciplines such as creative, media, production, PR and others as necessary.
Specifically, Account Supervisors are responsible for projects within their assigned Client relationships, ensuring on-time, on-budget, high-quality deliverables and Client satisfaction. This includes, but is not limited to (and often in collaboration with others):
- Developing creative strategies
- Developing media strategies
- Creation of project timelines
- Spearheading production process – broadcast, print, digital, outdoor, etc.
- Developing campaign / Client measurements & reporting
- Presentation development & delivery
- Demonstrating financial and business acumen to manage Client budgets and Agency resources
- Comfortable and effective sales of Agency strategies, creative and points of view
- Recognizing and implementing new revenue opportunities
- Minimum of 7 years’ Agency experience
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, advertising, business or mass communications is desirable
- Salary commensurate with experience.
If your experience and professional goals are aligned with this description, please apply by sending your resume and statement of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org
It’s not by accident that 60% of our team has been at TBC for over 5 years!
We take pride fostering an Agency culture that allows our employees to be fulfilled both professionally and personally- an approach that led to TBC being named a Top Workplace by the Baltimore Sun in 2021. While the approach is ever evolving to meet the needs of our team, the following four Cultural Pillars are foundational: Social, Philanthropic, Professional Development, and Personal Enrichment. To follow are examples of how these Cultural Pillars come to life:
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible work arrangements (office/remote/hybrid)
- 9 paid holidays
- 401K matching
- Flex Time Policy
- Phone reimbursement policy
- Paid parental leave
- Agency closed between Christmas and New Year
- Summer Fridays
- Lunch and Learns
- Cross-department Training
- Professional Memberships
- Subject Matter Conferences
- Industry expert 1:1 Training
Throughout each year, TBC collectively supports various charities that are important to the Agency and our team members. In the past these have included:
- United Efforts
- House of Ruth
- Beans & Bread
- Epilepsy Foundation
- Midtown Academy
- NAACP Legal Defense Fund
We have a committee that’s dedicated to making sure TBC isn’t all work and no play. With input from all corners of the agency, they plan activities and events all year long. One of our favorites is the Annual Cornhole Tournament, but the committee is also known for planning awesome:
- Potluck Cooking Contests
- In-person offsite and Zoom happy hours
- Football (and Fútbol) Viewing Parties
- Scavenger Hunts
- Wine Tastings
- Fitness Fridays
Last, but not least, Kindness Matters
We’ve learned most agency folks fall into one of two categories: the ones who refill the coffee maker and the ones who don’t. We far prefer the former, not just because we love coffee, but because considerate humans make considerate co-workers. Before we’re TBC’s copywriters or media planners, we’re people. Kindness isn’t always easy and patience takes practice, but when we prioritize goodwill, we do great work we can all feel good about together.
Let’s work together.
There’s nothing surface about TBC. Clients return to us time and time again because of our mastery of their industries and our appetite for innovation. With that expertise comes results. TBC delivers great work at the speed of market, at an efficient cost and with proven outcomes.