TBC is seeking a dynamic and motivated Account Coordinator to join our team. The Account Coordinator is responsible for the day-to-day management of workflow and tactical support necessary to meet our Clients’ needs and exceed their expectations.
TBC’s Account Coordinator position is an entry-level opportunity perfect for highly driven professionals who are looking to work with and learn from senior-level Account Team members, as well as colleagues in other disciplines. Our ideal candidate is proactive, organized, flexible and resourceful with the ability to think creatively in our fast-paced Agency environment.
Specifically, Account Coordinators are responsible for establishing internal and Client relationships to effectively and efficiently manage daily deliverables. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Serving as a liaison with Agency departments including media, accounting, broadcast, traffic and creative
- Supporting the development of creative, project and media strategies
- Reviewing media and creative executions to ensure quality-controlled and on-strategy deliverables
- Participating in and preparing for internal and Client meetings
- Generating tactical support documents: hot lists, Client status reports, conference reports, media authorizations, traffic documents, etc.
- Accurately manage billing for both production and media
- Keep team abreast of industry and competitive information
Knowledge and Skills:
- Ability to communicate clearly, concisely and accurately verbally and in writing
- Proficient in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, advertising, business or mass communications is desirable
It’s not by accident that 60% of our team has been at TBC for over 5 years!
We take pride fostering an Agency culture that allows our employees to be fulfilled both professionally and personally. While the approach is ever evolving to meet the needs of our team, the following four Cultural Pillars are foundational: Social, Philanthropic, Professional Development, and Personal Enrichment. To follow are examples of how these Cultural Pillars come to life:
We have a committee that’s dedicated to making sure TBC isn’t all work and no play. With input from all corners of the agency, they plan activities and events all year long. One of our favorites is the Annual Cornhole Tournament, but the committee is also known for planning awesome:
- Potluck Cooking Contests
- Offsite Happy Hours
- Football (and Fútbol) Viewing Parties
- Scavenger Hunts
- Wine Tastings
- Fitness Fridays
Throughout each year, TBC collectively supports various charities that are important to the Agency and our team members. In the past these have included:
- Unified Efforts
- House of Ruth
- Beans & Bread
- Epilepsy Foundation
- Midtown Academy
- NAACP Legal Defense Fund
- Lunch and Learns
- Cross-department Training
- Professional Memberships
- Subject Matter Conferences
- Industry expert 1:1 Training
- Unlimited PTO
- Up to 15 paid holidays
- 401K matching
- Parental Leave Policy
- Flex Time Policy
- Agency closed between Christmas and New Year
- Summer Fridays
- Cell Phone Stipend
Last, but not least, Kindness Matters
We’ve learned most agency folks fall into one of two categories: the ones who refill the coffee maker and the ones who don’t. We far prefer the former, not just because we love coffee, but because considerate humans make considerate co-workers. Before we’re TBC’s copywriters or media planners, we’re people. Kindness isn’t always easy and patience takes practice, but when we prioritize goodwill, we do great work we can all feel good about together.
If your experience, professional goals and personal outlook are aligned with this description, please apply by sending your resume and statement of interest to email@example.com.
Let’s work together.
There’s nothing surface about TBC. Clients return to us time and time again because of our mastery of their industries and our appetite for innovation. With that expertise comes results. TBC delivers great work at the speed of market, at an efficient cost and with proven outcomes.