TBC is seeking a passionate and seasoned advertising professional to join our team in the role of Account Supervisor. Our Account Supervisors provide strategic leadership and seamless management of projects from kick-off to completion, ensuring our Clients’ needs are met and expectations exceeded.
Account Supervisors are expected to operate with some autonomy while also taking direction from Director-level colleagues and reporting critical information to Account Directors with regularity. Our ideal candidate will function as the day-to-day supervisor of Account Executives and Assistant Account Executives, accepting responsibility for their work product, as well as their training and development. Account Supervisors report directly to a Group Account Director or Account Director and are expected to constructively manage and respectfully collaborate with colleagues and leaders of other disciplines such as creative, media, production, PR and others as necessary.
Specifically, Account Supervisors are responsible for projects within their assigned Client relationships, ensuring on-time, on-budget, high-quality deliverables and Client satisfaction. This includes, but is not limited to (and often in collaboration with others):
- Developing creative strategies
- Developing media strategies
- Creation of project timelines
- Spearheading production process – broadcast, print, digital, outdoor, etc.
- Developing campaign / Client measurements & reporting
- Presentation development & delivery
- Demonstrating financial and business acumen to manage Client budgets and Agency resources
- Comfortable and effective sales of Agency strategies, creative and points of view
- Recognizing and implementing new revenue opportunities
- Minimum of 7 years’ Agency experience
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, advertising, business or mass communications is desirable
- Salary commensurate with experience.