TBC is seeking a proven leader to join our team in the role of Account Director. As point-ofcontact to our most senior-level Clients, our Account Directors manage Agency relationships by providing strategic guidance and ensuring our Clients’ business is prioritized and their expectations are continually exceeded.
Account Directors are expected to operate with autonomy managing Account Teams, as well as actively recognizing and implementing new revenue opportunities. Our ideal candidate will function as the day-to-day supervisor of Account Supervisors and Account Executives, accepting responsibility for their work product, as well as their training and development. Account Directors report directly to Agency Partners and are expected to constructively manage and respectfully collaborate with colleagues and leaders of other disciplines such as creative, media, interactive, production, PR and others as necessary.
Specifically, Account Directors are responsible for leveraging the resources of the Agency to ensure overall Client satisfaction within their assigned relationships. This includes, but is not limited to (and often in collaboration with others):
- Developing creative and media strategies
- Oversight of campaign / Client measurements & reporting
- Presentation development & delivery
- Demonstrating financial and business acumen to manage Client budgets and Agency resources
- Comfortable and effective sales of Agency strategies, creative and points of view
- Minimum of 10 years’ Agency experience
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, advertising, business or mass communications is desirable
- Salary commensurate with experience.